Slovakia / HB Reavis Group / Bratislava / HB Reavis
The added value of the role is in creation of the world-class design (e. g. interior, exterior, massing, public realm, functions, infrastructure, technologies, user experience, reputation, etc.) on all HBRG projects across respective markets, thus securing unique functional and form wise differentiation and increased product value proposition towards all relevant HBRG audiences - internal, clients, investors, end users and related communities. So, the role is crucial in shaping the enviroment and life connected to our product/buildings. While co-creating added value for our tenants through the design quality the understanding of commercial aspect of our projects is crucial for the role.
We, HB Reavis offer to participate in value creation for communities (internal and external) linked to our products through execution of following definied responsibilities: The role covers activities linked with:
1. HBR Product Design team provides design support in architectural content of Concept, Scheme design and Business Plan for Development manager and project team;
2. Proposing visually attractive and functional design in cooperation with HBR Product Design managers, general designer and service´s designers based on criteria and inputs of all Project team stakeholders (e.g. development, leasing, construction, concept, facility management, divestment, etc.);
3. Integrating inputs on different criteria of the project (e.g. market offer, market standard, technical limits and quality, investment and operation costs levels, etc.) and co-creates best possible solutions in regard to Business logic of the project;
4. Co-creating architecture and design of a project.
5. Co-creating unique selling points to differentiate the project;
6. In cooperation with Architect and Product design managers provides modifications of architectural design solutions, proposes alternatives, looks for innovations;
7. Together with Product design management team member the role of Architect Expert provides guidance to general designer (design brief) in respect to proposed solutions in phases of Business Concept and Scheme design creation;
8. Together with Product design management team member the role of Architect Expert provides guidance to contract terms and scope of deliverables in General designer contracting;
9. Together with Product design management team team member the role of Architect Expert co-approving all stages of project documentation up to construction (execution) documentation, with focus on architectural appearance and implementation of HBR company know-how;
10. Providing architectural, commercial and technical consultancy to Project team and third parties (incl. prospective tenants).