United Kingdom / London / HB Reavis
• Identifying and implementing asset management initiatives to enhance income and be accretive to the portfolio value.
• Overseeing day to day property management issues.
• Developing and maintaining a professional understanding and close working relationship with appropriate tenant representatives from neighbouring buildings and encourage frequent and open communication and flow of information on relevant issues.
• Assisting in the preparation and reviewing of the service charge budget.
• Preparing and reviewing the Management Reports, Service Charge Reconciliation Packs and Service Charge Budget Packs.
• Overseeing service charge and insurance renewals.
• Ensuring lease renewals and rent reviews are conducted on time.
• Providing advice and support on project delivery and provision of additional management services.
• Assisting the Leasing team with new and exiting tenants to ensure smooth transitions.
• Conducting regular audits of all areas to ensure standards are maintained.
• Resolving tenants complaints in an effective manner.
• Ensuring H&S, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established and conform to legislation requirements.
• Liaising with HBR internal development and construction teams throughout any project cycles.