Assistant Commercial Manager
United Kingdom / London / HB Reavis
Led by our Commercial Lead, our Procurement and Commercial team consists of a team of varying levels and these colleagues are working across all of our UK projects.
This is a junior/entry level commercial role for one of our projects in Central London. The role is part of the site procurement and construction team and offers learning about our business model as well as potential progression within the company.
• Management of tender event schedule for site logistics and prelims
• Procurement and contracting of the various packages
• Administrative management of orders, instructions and invoices
• Tracking of budgets (plant/materials and operatives), cash flow forecasts etc.
• Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme, life assurance and group income protection
• £ 1,500 flexible benefits pot including options like gym membership, private medical insurance…
• Enhanced maternity / paternity package
• Season ticket loan options, cycle to work and nursery scheme, Discounts Club etc.
• Annual training budget
• Monthly team breakfast and lunch
• Volunteering days
• No dress code