Category Manager – Interior
min. 2500 Eur (depending on experience)
Group / Germany / Slovakia / Poland / Bratislava / Berlin / Warsaw / HB Reavis
- Defining and implementing the Strategy of the relevant category in order to ensure the long-term provision of key strategic products, maximize savings through TVO (Total value of ownership) with a focus on the end process;
- Development of relationships with strategic suppliers and partners at the regional or HQ level, efforts to continuously improve products and solutions in order to ensure the best possible market conditions.
- Proposals and practical application of synergetic solutions between countries, both in terms of implementation companies and material supplies.
- Continuous market analysis in order to gain knowledge and understanding of supply and demand in the market of key strategic products;
- Continuous cost analysis of individual subcategories, knowledge of key impacts on price, differences between countries, sharing knowledge with colleagues in individual countries, support for the Cost planning team
- Development of active cooperation with internal stakeholders in product development and support of procurement activities throughout the company
- Cooperation on the recruitment of local procurement managers, training of new colleagues, transfer of knowledge and tendering principles within the category
- Active cooperation with local teams on the creation of a project Procurement strategy
- Active support and contribution on tenders within the category in individual countries (shortlist, evaluation of received offers), in marginal cases direct comprehensive coverage of selected tenders on projects, including invoicing, based on the agreement and needs of the local team