United Kingdom / London / HB Reavis
• Undertake feasibility cost estimates, provide cost advice of alternative design solutions and offer commercial advice in the development of the design prior to appointment of trade contractors.
• Understand & communicate risk associated with design proposals when producing cost estimates.
• Deliver post contract duties including payment, cost reporting, trade contract administration and deliver total project cost management and reporting.
• Work closely with Development Managers and the design team to optimise concept design, specification, performance and commercial position.
• Identify better buying, value management and supply chain opportunities to deliver an optimised cost & value solution.
• Collaborate with the in-house construction team.
• Undertake data collection to support benchmarking, internal databases, knowledge management and support to senior colleagues.