Document Manager (m/f/d)
Germany / Berlin / HB Reavis
• Maintaining the design and construction process, Retail and all other document control systems that form a part of the delivery process and procedures.
• Management and Distribution of information storage.
• Managing the registration of all associated documentation (Incoming I Outgoing) into the Electronic Data Management Systems (EDMS)
• Preparing, managing and disseminating the documentation process and associated work instructions (Review/ Approval cycles, Transmittals & Distribution)
• Communicate with Design Managers, Construction team members, Retail Project Managers and consultants effectively and resolve problems and issues relating to documentation
• Development and implementation of documentation procedures.
• Support Design Coordinator during review process in checking the completion of the delivered packages by designers.
Good personal development opportunities with various further training options
Well-founded induction based on the tasks at hand
Flat hierarchies and open communication at eye level in a collegial and international team
A friendly team-oriented working atmosphere with regular employee events
Trust-based working hours with flexible working hours
Free drinks such as water and coffee specialties
Benefit program such as Urban Sports Club membership or BVG ticket
"*" indicates required fields