Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Specialist
Salary starting from 2 000 EUR gross monthly
Group / Bratislava / HB Reavis
Be the day to day management and implementation of the Net Zero Carbon pathway recommendations for reducing carbon across the business. This will involve supporting new ways of working, new processes for collection, analysis and improvements for carbon across our projects and business operations.
• Coordination of ESG KPI´s delivery across group. Contribution to Corporate ESG strategy update, reporting and delivery.
• Manage internal stakeholders in annual ESG strategy update
• Create plan for calendar year with clear measurable targets and outcomes
• Follow up on delivery of KPI´s with internal stakeholders during the year
• Gather evidence for non financial report
• Cooperate on ESG report preparation
• Following trends in ESG and NZC, certifications, government regulations, competition approach and clients expectations and bring ideas how to improve our ESG.