Experienced UX/UI designer (contractor)
min. 2300 Eur
Slovakia / Group / Bratislava / HB Reavis
Internal SW development team is looking for an Experienced UX/UI designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
Join our team and be one of the creators of our unique office building application platform. Step out of the stereotype and utilize your skills and knowledge in an agile development team, working with modern technologies. Take our platform to the next level, prepare it for heavy duty use, make it scalable in multicountry locations.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
• Understand product specifications and user psychology.
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
• Create personas through user research and data.
• Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
• Participate on all Scrum related meetings and contribute with experience and ideas.
• Maintenance of design manual.