Group Construction Director
HB Reavis Group / Berlin / Budapest / Prague / London / Bratislava / Warsaw / HB Reavis
Construction management department´s purpose is to enable HB Reavis to deliver remarkable products by managing construction in high quality, faster, cheaper and with more flexibility. Vision of the Construction management is to transform the department and build the best construction company in all countries where we operate.
· Build supplier chain, e.g. build long term trust based relationships, implement demanding but cooperative and caring approach, involve suppliers in cooperative planning and increase productivity of suppliers on site;
· Optimize process and operating model in design, procurement and construction phases (on both base building and client fit-out areas), e.g. implement LEAN Construction approach and BIM, improve budgeting (process and accuracy), improve scheduling and project management, implement prefabrication and standardization, bringing IT enablement to our delivery process;
· Build the right team, e.g. enable and support people development, selecting the right people in the team, bringing caring and feedback culture to the people, align them on company vision and mindsets, support one team approach to remove barriers between different department within the company, improve recruiting and on boarding process;
· Build reputation, e.g. implement outstanding construction site culture, improve communication to support recognition of our successes both internally and externally;
· Bring continuous improvement approach, e.g. emphasize the spirit of “good is not good enough” in the organization, encouraging people to bring ideas to improve our operations, transferring ownership of such initiatives to the teams and team members.
· Deliver on time, budget and quality, e.g. three are complex developments in front of us as Varso Tower in Warsaw, Nivy Mall in Bratislava, Museo in Prague, Agora in Budapest and we need to deliver those