United Kingdom / London / HB Reavis
The role of the Leasing Surveyor is supporting HB Reavis UK's Leasing team across the current and future portfolio. The role will be working closely with the Senior Leasing Manager to predominantly support the leasing of our One Waterloo project.
The Leasing Surveyor will be part of all project-related leasing activities, seeing through to full project occupancy. The activities at this project stage are to enhance scheme design through in-depth product knowledge and market/occupier insight, early engagement with prospective office clients and associated occupier representatives to support ambitious pre-let targets for the One Waterloo scheme.
The Leasing Surveyor will collaborate with several departments within HB Reavis who will provide support to the leasing team, such as: marketing, product design, development, finance, commercial, legal. The role will also enable opportunities for developing direct client facing/occupier relationships.
About the team
The leasing team is part of the wider development project team. The team's priority is to shape the project in a way that will be best serving the needs of our future occupiers and our business.
The leasing team works to deliver upon agreed leasing objectives per project and is expected to take an active interest and have deep knowledge of customer trends, product development and market insights.
The Leasing Surveyor will have holistic involvement in the One Waterloo development project, ranging from product design development through to client facing and transaction involvement. Key activities will include, but not limited to:
• Coordinating landlord agent rep briefs to gather occupier insight, design input, market research, transaction evidence and analysis of values impact
• Support to deliver series of tenant rep and occupier engagement (such as presentations, workshops, roundtables) to demonstrate and enhance client facing skills
• Preparation and coordination with marketing to support leasing activities, presentations.
• Develop relationships with key occupier rep and landlord agents
• Undertake financial analysis of all potential transactions
• Bringing forward new ideas for future workspace products and services as well influencing scheme design connected to wellbeing themes and sustainability targets.
• Coordinating leasing activities and boosting overall workplace offering through internal 'workspace as a service' products (e.g. smart buildings, workspace consultancy, co-working)
• Internal CRM updates capturing valuable transaction data, occupier interest
• Project status reporting at monthly/quarterly internal business reviews
• Stunning activity-based workspaces focused on enhancing people's wellbeing Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
• Hybrid working set-up with up to 6 days from anywhere per month 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme, life assurance and group income protection Enhanced maternity/ paternity package
• £1,500 flexible benefits pot including options like gym membership, private medical insurance Season ticket loan options, cycle to work and nursery scheme, Discounts Club etc.
• Annual training budget
• Monthly team breakfast and lunch
• Seasonal events on H B Reavis' garden rooftop Volunteering days
• Relaxed dress code