United Kingdom / London / HB Reavis
The purpose of the position is to drive marketing and PR activities within HB Reavis to ensure that broader brand awareness is developed to support the company expansion plans.
• Setting and reviewing marketing milestones as set out in the company business plan, including managing and maintaining the specified budgets.
• Developing and updating comprehensive marketing and communications plan for the company and all its projects.
• Leading UK PR related initiatives and developing relationships with external PR companies.
• Working closely with external PR and communications partners to ensure that all marketing channels are aligned.
• Overseeing, planning and implementing all promotional activity such as launches and parties.
• Liaising with the transactional team, in relation to leasing plans to ensure that marketing materials assist in the promotion of the project.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales, leasing and development activities.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Preparing online and offline marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for designing and reviewing of all collateral produced.
• Working closely with the group marketing and PR teams to ensure consistency across the group.
• Responsible for organising company events, when required. This could include property launches, ceremonies and team building events.
• Pro-actively utilising social media to further enhance the company branding and events.