Member Host | Qubes Budapest
Hungary / Budapest / HubHub
We are looking for a talented Host to be the frontline of client interactions. The purpose of this highly visible role is to create an ultimate worry-free experience for all our office users and their guests, assist in a variety of daily situations and help with a smooth delivery of services. The Host will manage daily activities of the front desk, perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, contribute to the seamless operation of Qubes floors and coordinate other functions and roles to fulfil customer requirements.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors and guests; giving clear instructions. Provides refreshments in the reception areas.
- Maintains security by following procedures; issuing visitor badges and monitoring overall situation.
- Monitor and verify use of office equipment and materials (computers, printers, copiers, physical tools, etc.) Maintain and re-stock office supplies as needed.
- Provides first line of support for the use of any space and its facilities, provides users with help or instructions (e.g. printer setup, operation of shading, etc). Resolves issues through effective communication within the operations team.
- Supports clients through solving requests such as travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, reminders, providing small errands, simple office work related requests etc.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Helps immediately resolve and mediate any complaints or issues, tracks them using internal system, proposes measures for systemic improvement
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.