Receptionist – concierge
Hungary / Budapest / HB Reavis
More by HB Reavis First Impression Manager (Receptionist) provides tenants in office buildings with the highest standards of customer service to ensure an exceptional journey from initial point of contact to departure. They are the first point of contact for all clients and help them solve all issues they have.
- Be the first and key point of contact for all reception queries, services for building and occasionally at flexi office space.
- Ensures visitor management (access cards, office orientation) for HB Reavis buildings & flexi space
- Co-operates with suppliers of our services, security employees, couriers, cleaning service employees, building administration including, external companies about daily logistics/ordering
- Takes care of the whole process of concierge services available at the building, actively promotes concierge services
- Helps with event administration, event space set up and services during preparation and throughout the events
- Provides administrative support for Management Team (Property, Facilities, Services, Events, etc)
- Working hours: weekdays 07.00-19.00 in two shifts (07.00-15.30 & 10.30-19.00)
"*" indicates required fields