Symbiosy Delivery Manager
3,000 EUR/month (fix and variable part ) depending on your experience
Group / Bratislava / Symbiosy
Symbiosy Delivery Manager role requires keeping a positive relationship with clients, managing finances, meeting delivery deadlines, connecting and cooperating with cross-functional teams, staying organized, managing conflict to deliver the product to the customer. Symbiosy Deliver Manager understands the different phases of product delivery and maintains a product through them continuously meeting customer needs and is working towards delivery commitments. The role requires engagement in elements of risk management such as effectively managing and tracking the mitigation of risks and managing various dependencies across teams collaborating during the delivery. Ongoing approach to planning, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and road mapping, is a must for SDM. Apart from functional responsibilities, the SDM will participate on utilizing certain processes that works best for the team and provide additional value within overall delivery process.
• Review customer orders and plan and coordinate delivery activities
• Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth
• Manage cross-functional teams to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries
• Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirement.
• Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns
• Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals
• Perform customer negotiations for delivery rates.
• Summarize critical business requirements (add-ons) & transfer them into product strategy team
• Develop scope and budget for delivery
• Report delivery status to customers and stakeholders and develop required delivery documentations.
• Work with the Product Strategy Team to understand the vision of the product and adapt the needs of the customer supporting the product roadmap
• Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team for delivery
• Actively participating in the Delivery and Customer Care community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice
• Include pre-sales, analysis, cross functional development and systems integration projects for Company.
• Ensure complete understanding of the delivery estimate and project scope – collaborate with development team to deliver the product to the customer within the framework of the given estimate and assumptions
• Co-ordinate with the development teams and vendors to ensure the right teams are working on the right build components at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals
• Achieve productivity improvements, ensuring information systems and review structures are effectively utilized
• Acts as coordinator and customer advocate for difficult customer issues
• Take ownership of the customer experience for delivery of managed services for all assigned deliveries
• Potential up-sell opportunities, when identified, are forwarded to the Product Strategy Team and/or Key Account Manager for appropriate follow-up
• Provide necessary data in support of quotes and contracting of change orders
• Tracks and communicates customer’s satisfaction to all relevant stakeholders and coordinate recovery efforts when needed