United Kingdom / London / HB Reavis
The role of the Synchro/4D Engineer is developing and managing the updates of the 4D Synchro model through the delivery of one of our major construction projects. Working with our sub-contractors/supply chain in converting their design documents into a 4D model which incorporates the construction programme. This is an amazing tool that the whole of the business will use.
• Develop the project Synchro model working alongside the project Planning Team.
• Working closely with the BIM management team ensure the project BIM model elements are suitably sub-divided to meet the needs of the 4D planning process.
• Working alongside the Planning Team manage the integration of the trade contractor information into the Synchro model to suit the requirements of the collaborative working regime.
• Attend the project collaborative working meetings, drive the Synchro model to aid presentation of the proposed plan, record and collate meeting outputs and subsequently update the Synchro model.
• Provide reports and images from the Synchro model as directed by the Planning Team for internal reporting purposes.
• Converting our sub-contractors/supply chains drawings/models into a Synchro model.
• Will be working closely with the sub-contractors to direct and instruct on their drawings/models
• Stunning activity-based workspaces focused on enhancing people’s wellbeing
• Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
• Hybrid working set-up with up to 6 days from anywhere per month
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme, life assurance and group income protection
• Enhanced maternity / paternity package
• £1,500 flexible benefits pot including options like gym membership, private medical insurance
• Season ticket loan options, cycle to work and nursery scheme, Discounts Club etc.
• Annual training budget
• Monthly team breakfast and lunch
• Seasonal events on HB Reavis’ garden rooftop
• Volunteering days
• Relaxed dress code
"*" indicates required fields