Team Lead & Community Manager | HubHub Bratislava
min. 1800 Eur (depending on experience)
Slovakia / Bratislava / HubHub
We are looking for a Team Lead and Community Manager in one person. This full-time position will report directly to the Head of HUBHUB and will allow for the individual to be a part of the most innovative space in the country. This role is focused on two parts. First one is about leading team to achieve their goals, and the second one about taking care of our community, our members, partners and friends. The role requires for the individual to be incredibly personable and able to think strategically about connecting the resources in the greater community to the needs of the coworking space. Team lead and Community Manager operates as a right hand to the Head of HubHub to ensure profitability and synergy of HubHub.
The Team Lead and Community Manager will support the team to achieve the following:
1. Lead team members to achieve goals and drive execution of strategy.
2. Create and manage and build relationships with existing tenants.
3. Establish relationships with other stakeholders in entrepreneurial ecosystem and create value through connecting them with tenants, other corporations or other partners.
4. Work with team members to ensure the correct mix of companies are in the network of HubHub
- Lead local team to achieve goals
- Mentor and develop team members
- Make sure our members have best customer experience
- Find clients/members with the best potential (growth, community impact)
- Act as an Account Manager for existing tenants, seek opportunities to upsell
- Develop partnership strategy aligned with the vision of HubHub
- Conduct market research to find the best partner organizations across different sectors
- Build and manage and leverage relationships with partners to help members and secure additional funding for HubHub (e.g. corporate sponsorships)
- Create value through connecting stakeholders in the ecosystem (startups, corporations, service providers, etc.)
- Build awareness about HubHub in community through attending events and networking
- Cooperate with the group to enable global connections