General Manager for Bloom, Clerkenwell
Egyesült Királyság / London / HB Reavis
HB Reavis is an international workspace provider with an integrated development model. We deliver a premium product through high-quality base build, workspace and services addressing the needs and well-being of our clients. The people who experience our developments are our main focus - our aim is to deliver great spaces that enhance productivity, well-being and overall experience for those that use them as well as the surrounding communities. We have been operating in the UK since 2013 and currently working on multiple projects across Central London.
We are valuing a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcoming candidates and employees across a variety of skill sets from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
With sustainability and technology at the heart of our projects, we design, build and manage workspaces that enhance wellbeing and productivity. We create business ecosystems by providing a variety of workspace offerings to cater to various businesses.
The role is located on Farringdon Road in the Clerkenwell area and right above Farringdon station with 144,000 sq ft of work, retail and amenity space, 136,000 sq ft of workspace over 7 upper floors, 9,398 sq ft of tech enhanced and managed flexible workspace as well as 15,400 sq ft of terraces and a 1,200 sq ft multi-function fitness studio.
Bloom is our latest asset in London and set up to make business simpler, more effective and tremendously exciting. Every aspect of its design adds value to the experience of living and working around it. The newly established role will report to our Asset Manager in the UK and will be in charge of delivering an outstanding workplace experience for our tenants and clients on site.
• Be the tenant-facing representative of HB Reavis and ensure the building is reflecting our group-wide HB Reavis standards
• Proactively engage with tenants, collaborate and work closely with other teams and vendors
• Anticipate tenant dissatisfaction, respond to all tenant requests and complaints promptly in a friendly and professional manner
• Display a friendly and professional greeting to all tenants, colleagues and visitors
• Responsible for ensuring meeting rooms, pantries, and collaborative spaces are always up to standard, including proper setup, functionality of equipment, and stocked supply inventory
• Responsible for looking after the building and managing maintenance requests and/or communicate with appropriate partners to address issues in a timely manner
• Follow pre-defined security and emergency procedures and respond professionally to any emergency situations
• Curate and administer our More platform
• Liaise with other Asset Management at Group-level and Property Managers across countries to ensure exchange of best practise etc.
• Set up, develop, and motivate the building’s management team in order to ensure the continuous high quality of services provided
• Prepare and implement budgets for the property. Create, finalize and update the tenancy schedules and service charge reconciliations. Plan, approve expenses and monitor the economy of the assets, receivables and other breaches of mutual obligations and take appropriate actions.
"*" a kötelező mezőket jelöli