ESG / Sustainability Project Manager (m/f/d)
Németország / Berlin / HB Reavis
HB Reavis is an international workspace provider with an integrated development model. We deliver a premium product through high quality buildings, workspaces and services that are focused on the needs and well-being of our clients. For over 25 years we have been developing processes that help us to be considerate not only of the environment but also of people in all our projects.
• Contribute to the updating, reporting and implementation of the company's ESG strategy.
• Tracking trends in ESG and NZC, certifications, government regulations, competitive approaches and customer expectations in the German market and contributing ideas to improve our ESG.
• Coordinate the delivery of ESG related KPIs.
• Responsible for the delivery of targeted sustainability evidence from the planning stage to completion of all HB Reavis projects.
These include: BREEAM, WELL, Health&Safety ranking, Net Zero Carbon (in operation and under construction) certificates as they become available. NABERS, LEED, DGNB and any other new certifications deemed relevant to the business.
• Lead the coordination process of all information relevant to the certifications internally and externally.
• Work with the Design Manager, Procurement and Construction teams to lead the sourcing, collation and review of all information relevant to securing certifications during the life of the project. This includes all final actions to obtain final certification approval.
• Lead external sustainability consultants as appropriate.
• Assess design, product, leasing, cost and constructability impacts of implementing credits associated with certifications.
• Assist the Development Manager in the acquisition of carbon credits.
• Day-to-day management and implementation of NZC recommendations to reduce carbon emissions across the organisation. This includes supporting new ways of working, new processes to capture, analyse and improve carbon emissions in our projects and business operations.
• Supporting the Asset Manager in the implementation of post-PC operational requirements to meet targeted NABERS, WELL, BREEAM, DGNB, Health&Safety and other potential certifications.
• Market assessment and preparation of business cases for approval of new sustainability certificates.
Good personal development opportunities with various further training options
Well-founded and task-related induction
Flat hierarchies and open communication at eye level in a collegial and international team
A friendly, team-oriented working atmosphere with regular staff events
Trust-based working hours with flexible working hours
Free drinks such as water and coffee specialities
Benefit programme such as Urban Sports Club membership or BVG ticket
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)