Commercial Manager Shell & Core
United Kingdom / London / HB Reavis
The Commercial Manager for Shell & Core will be involved pre & post contract on early construction phase packages and will report into the Head of Commercial, in London. The role may cover one or two projects depending on scale and project stage. The role will be part of the project construction team and is expected to closely interact with the development and design.
• Provide advice on design and cost plans prior to appointment of trade contractors; work closely with the Design manager, Development manager and structural engineering team
• Provide Input to and develop the procurement strategy for S&C packages
• Identify, engage with and build relations with sub-contractors and suppliers
• Prepare/coordinate preparation of the tender documentation, run package tenders, assess and recommend trade contractor appointment.
• Be actively involved in managing trade packages on site together with the site project team
• Deliver post contract duties including payments, contract administration, management of changes/variations and inputs to cost reporting
• Bring better buying ideas and identify opportunities to optimise cost & value
• Stunning workspaces that enhance people’s wellbeing
• Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
• Hybrid working set-up
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme, life assurance and group income protection
• £ 1,500 flexible benefits pot including options like gym membership, private medical insurance…
• Enhanced maternity / paternity package
• Season ticket loan options, cycle to work and nursery scheme, Discounts Club etc.
• Annual training budget
• Monthly team breakfast and lunch
• Volunteering days
• No dress code
"*" indicates required fields