Construction Logistics Supervisor
United Kingdom / London / HB Reavis
The role of the Logistics Supervisor is supporting HB Reavis UK’s Construction team on one of our projects in Central London. We are self-delivering aspects of the logistics package on site and need somebody to be pivotal with this.
• Manage the day-to-day movements of the logistics team
• Daily briefing of the operatives – DAB’s, TBT’S and RAMS.
• Liaise with labour agency for the day to day supply of labour to the site
• Some material orders – timber, ply, nails, signs etc.
• Liaise daily with the logistics manager to deliver on strategy
• Key management in line with key strategy
• Endure stocks of necessary materials are in place – water, paper towels, toilet roll, plastic cups, cleaning products, general materials
• Management of the stores
• Management of lifting equipment
• Fire management implementation – Hot works permits
• Managing the clean-up crew to ensure they are working in the correct areas
• Issuing of necessary clean up notices
• Stunning activity-based workspaces focused on enhancing people’s wellbeing
• Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
• Hybrid working set-up with up to 6 days from anywhere per month
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme, life assurance and group income protection
• Enhanced maternity / paternity package
• £1,500 flexible benefits pot including options like gym membership, private medical insurance
• Season ticket loan options, cycle to work and nursery scheme, Discounts Club etc.
• Annual training budget
• Monthly team breakfast and lunch
• Seasonal events on HB Reavis’ garden rooftop
• Volunteering days
• Relaxed dress code