Consent to the Processing of Personal Data
under Art. 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
(hereinafter referred to as the „GDPR“)
I hereby grant to
- HB Reavis Group s. r. o., registered office: Mlynské Nivy 16, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID: 50 588 427 registered with the Commercial Register maintained by the District Court in Bratislava I, File No. 115257/B,
- HB Reavis Germany GmbH, registered office: Kranzler Eck, Kurfürstendamm 21, 10719 Berlin, Germany, ID: DE313125074 BERLIN, (CHARLOTTENBURG, incorporated in 2017-06-08, Germany)
(hereinafter referred to as the “HB Reavis” or “we”),
HB Reavis is part of the HB Reavis Group, which consists of all entities consolidated under the group holding HB Reavis Holding S.A. with its headquarters in Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as the “HB Reavis Group“) due to which the reference to HB Reavis Group may be found in the Consent,
free and voluntary consent to the processing of personal data under the below set conditions
What is our purpose for the processing of your personal data?
To store your curriculum vitae (CV) in our database which entitle us to contact you in the future upon opening of an appropriate working position.
What kind of personal data do we process?
Personal data provided in curriculum vitae (CV).
For how long do you grant this consent?
Consent is granted for 2 years.
By granting the consent you further acknowledge that you can withdraw the consent electronically by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, by clicking on “unsubscribe” in any of our e-mail sent to you or by the written request delivered to our current address: HB Reavis Germany GmbH, registered office: Bleibtreustrasse 34/35, 10707 Berlin, Germany; or HB Reavis Group s.r.o., registered office: Mlynské Nivy 16, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. You can withdraw the consent before the lapse of the time you granted it for, i.e. at any time. Withdrawal of the consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal.
What is our legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
We process personal data on the basis of your consent under the Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Based on the various agreements with the third parties acting as our processors, joint controllers or separate controllers, we provide your personal data to the following companies and to the following extent:
- Webikon s. r. o. registered office: Vápenná 15, Bratislava 821 04, ID: 46 809 422 registered with the Commercial Register maintained by the District Court in Bratislava I, File No. 83737/B, for this extent of data processing: providing IT services.
We may share your personal data within the companies in HB Reavis Group. We also may be obliged to provide your personal data to public authorities, in particular courts and law enforcement agencies (police and prosecutors) only to the extent necessary and within the limits of the law.
Do we use automated individual decision-making?
No, we do not use automated individual decision-making.
Do we transfer your personal data to third countries?
Your personal data are processed within the territory of the Slovak Republic, Germany and other states of the European Union. Your personal data can be processed by a country outside of European Union if this third country has been confirmed by the European Commission as a country with adequate level of data protection or if other appropriate data protection safeguards exist (for example, binding corporate privacy rules or EU standard data protection clauses).
Personal data may also, in justified cases, be subject to use (processing) for the purpose of dealing with legal matters, including the performance of public authority obligations and monitoring for possible legal protection. Personal data may also be archived for a given public interest, as well as for scientific, historical or statistical research.
What are your rights?
Your rights as a data subject are stated below. Please note that the exact conditions to exercise these rights are set out in detail in Chapter III of GDPR, while in a particular circumstance not all rights may be exercised. You have following rights:
- Access to personal data we process about you
- Rectification of incorrect or inaccurate personal data and add incomplete personal data
- Restriction, i.e. blocking of processing of your personal data
- The deletion of personal data in case the purpose absence or unauthorized data processing
- Submission of an objection to the processing of personal data if you believe that our data processing is not justified
- Be excluded from automated decision-making
- Listing of personal data in a structured and machine-readable format or for another controller
- Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
How can you exercise your rights?
In writing to the address: Bleibtreustrasse 34/35, 10707 Berlin, Germany / Mlynské Nivy 16, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Telephone: +421 918 723 243
We strive to protect your privacy as much as possible and therefore we process your personal data in compliance with GDPR and all other relevant laws. However, if you disagree with the way we handle your personal data, you can exercise your rights via our Data Protection Officer at:
Data protection officer’s contact: Erika Wild, contact point at Twin City C, Mlynské Nivy 16, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, tel. +421 918 723 243, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can file a complaint in supervising authority regarding the processing of your personal data. Your local supervisory authority may be found at: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm