London will remain a focus for international business
Steven Skinner speaks to New London Architecture.
After months of working from home, the future of our workplaces has been a topic of much discussion. Our UK CEO, Steven Skinner speaks to NLA’s Peter Murray to discuss the future of the office and the changing needs of companies and their staff post-COVID.
With developers and agents predicting that around 70% of workers will return to offices before May 2021, aided by evolving technology and the prospect of a vaccine making an impact in the wider market, Peter and Steven discuss current industry hot topics, such as:
- What is the future for the office?
- Has location become more or less important?
- How can smart technology such as Symbiosy help?
- Can, and should, workplaces be retrofitted to make them fit for the future?
- An update on our flagship project, redevelopment of Elizabeth House, Waterloo.
Check out the full discussion here.