Planning and Design coordinator (m/f/d)
Německo / Berlín / HB Reavis
The Design Coordinator coordinates internal and external stakeholders throughout the development process to deliver an optimal design in time for internal approvals, procurement and construction.
In the business planning phase:
• Definition, preparation and updating of the design brief, especially the technical part.
• Participates in the selection of the external concept design team
• Works on the selection of the external design team for execution
• Consolidates the final version of the scope of the external design team
• Coordinates and manages the work of experts on the project, including TDT, BIM and equipment
• Ensures coordination between disciplines
• Manages the day-to-day design team, processes and technical design development
• Reviews the technical design (including the execution phase)
• Organises document management
• Contributes to risk identification and stakeholder management in the relevant area
In the construction phase:
• Management of subcontractors' technical planning contributions,
• Coordinating and managing the design contributions for tendering and construction information.
• Ensuring that the overall execution is in accordance with the value proposition
• Coordinate change management, involving other stakeholders as appropriate (e.g. cost managers).
Good personal development opportunities with various further training options
Well-founded and task-related induction
Flat hierarchies and open communication at eye level in a collegial and international team
A friendly, team-oriented working atmosphere with regular staff events
Trust-based working hours with flexible working hours
Free drinks such as water and coffee specialities
Benefit programme such as Urban Sports Club membership or BVG ticket